RE: [svg-developers] SVG MAC and Printing - Please Help

  • Michael Bierman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
      Pete,

      Yes, ASV has always rasterized when it prints. I don't know of any viewers
      that currently print postscript. You can try:

      1. Copy the SVG and paste in to Illustrator, CorelDraw, Open Office? etc.
      and save as EPS or PDF or simply print.

      2. Use Batik to create a PDF.

      There are probably other solutions if I thought a bit more about it.

      Michael Bierman

      Resume: http://www.thebiermans.net
      Founder: http://www.adobealumni.com