XMLChartStudio is coming soon...

  • wolfgangwester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 8:57 AM
      Hi to all,

      just want to inform you, that we at HLT Company developing a new
      product line called XMLChartStudio.

      What is XMLCharStudio ?

      XMLChartStudio lets you create Eye-Chatching animated charts in
      XML/SVG for your Data imported from :

      - Clipboard
      - formatted text files
      - SQL-Queries
      - PHP/mySQL-Scripts (only Professional Edition)
      - ASP.NET-Scripts

      You can choose one of more then 100 predefined chart templates,
      adjust some parameters and instantly export your animated chart as :
      - SVG/SVGZ-Movie
      - AVI/MPEG-Movie (only Professional Edition)
      - ASP.NET-Script
      - PHP-Script (only Professional Edition)

      or without animation as

      - JPEG
      - PNG
      - BMP

      XMLChartStudio is desgined to run under Win2000/XP.
      XMLChartStudio Standard Edition will be available in September.

      To give you a little impression, what kind of charts you can create,
      take a look at this SVGZ-ChartMovie we created with the current
      release http://www.hlt-
      software.de/XMLChartStudio/com/chartexample1.svgz

      If you have any questions, please contact me under hlt@...

      regards

      Wolfgang Wester, HLT Company, Germany