[ANN] Updated SVG Switch available (was ASV6)

  • Richard Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Hi all,
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Chris Lilley" <chris@...>
      > RB> I'll see if i can get it updated for SVG Open.
      >
      > Excellent. I am there now, there is a computer lab with ASV3 ASV6 and
      > Corel CSV2 - but the two adobe installers are on the desktop and
      > switching between them is done by re-running the installers. It would
      > certainly help if the switcher could be updated to a four way switcher
      > for ASV3, ASV6, CSV2 and LXV.

      I just uploaded the updated version of the SVG Switch.

      SVG Switch allows developers to have the Adobe v3, v6 and Corel v1(2?) SVG
      viewers working on their PC at the same time.

      It's just in time for our SVG Open talk, that David will be presenting for
      us:

      SVG Dynamic Mapping
      Track:Location-Based Services
      Time:Tuesday / 15 July - 11:45 am
      Room:Salon B

      So if you're fast you can try the switcher, and shout your complaints into
      the room if it doesn't work for you :o)

      The goal with this release is to allow pioneering SVG developers to
      experiment with it, and mail any bugs to me:
      richard.b@...

      See:
      http://www.gritechnologies.com/svgswitcher/

      And if you're interested in our paper (the most recent part handles loading
      base64 encoded images in SVG), it's here:
      http://www.gritechnologies.com/papers/gps_tracking_with_svg/
      http://www.gritechnologies.com/papers/gps_tracking_with_svg/part2.html
      This years effort:
      http://www.gritechnologies.com/papers/gps_tracking_with_svg/svg_and_base64.h