Using XML to Dynamcially Place text in an SVG drawing

  • Francis Hemsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Hello All,

      I've uploaded a zip file to the list: xmlSVGrealtimeTEXT.zip

      This demonstrates placing text by point/click to anywhere in the
      drawing. It includes the 'blinking cursor', and the ability for
      multiple lines, plus drag/drop of the text.

      I think the most meaningful feature, is the ability for the text to
      be visible to viewers in real time.

      Give a look,
      Francis