Embedding svg file into html file

  • Dipesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003

      I am trying to embed svg file's image into html file. But it didnt
      worked for me. I am using IE6.0 I can directly view the svg file but
      when i tried to embed it with the following code it is not working.

      <h2> THIS IS TESTING FOR EMBEDDING HTML FILE </h2>
      <form>
      /loadimage?"C:\MyDirectory\MyFile.svg"/></p>
      </form>

      Can anybody please tell me what i should do to embed it ? Do i have
      to use java script to do this ?
      Any help and hint will be appreciated.

      Regards
      Dipesh
    • oncle_ernest2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003

        why "/loadimage?" ?
        I think it will be better without it.

        Regards

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Dipesh" <dkhakhkh@s...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am trying to embed svg file's image into html file. But it didnt
        > worked for me. I am using IE6.0 I can directly view the svg file
        but
        > when i tried to embed it with the following code it is not working.

        > <h2> THIS IS TESTING FOR EMBEDDING HTML FILE </h2>
        > <form>
        > /loadimage?"C:\MyDirectory\MyFile.svg"/></p>
        > </form>

        > Can anybody please tell me what i should do to embed it ? Do i have
        > to use java script to do this ?
        > Any help and hint will be appreciated.
        >
        > Regards
        > Dipesh
      • keithyboy_37830
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2003
          Change your HTML code as follows:

          <embed src = "C:\MyDirectory\MyFile.svg" width="2000" height="2000">
          </embed>

          That should do it!
          All the best,
          Keith