printing - activex problem?

  • pkiel@sertus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      I am using XSLT to transform an XDR schema into an SVG file that
      visually communicates the structure of the schema we are creating. I
      use this SVG file to create a browse-able and clickable display. The
      problem I am having is with printing from IE5 + adobe's activex
      plugin. In the first release of the plugin, I was able to print out
      my svg files to a 36 inch plotter, which allowed me to make large
      schema trees to take to meetings. However, the current release of
      the plugin seems to have changed the printing somehow. Using the
      same methodology as before, I only get a print out of what is
      viewable on the screen - and not the full length of the svg file.

      There is nothing on this at the adobe site. Any ideas as to where
      the problem is?

      Thanks.