Best SVG tool for purpose

  • Richard Thornton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi

      I wish to create an svg demo similar to adobebuilding
      but not as flash which allows you to drill down to
      find out what equipment is installed in each room of
      the building, I need a tool that will allow me to draw
      the building and then easily apply SVG effects to it
      such as change colour on mouseover and such like.

      Can anyone tell me what application I should use it
      would have to be SVG and not rely on javascript is
      this possible?

      Regards
      Richard

      Yahoo! Plus
      For a better Internet experience
      http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer
    • Benoit Bezaire
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Corel Smart Graphics Studio + CorelDRAW 11 will do that for you...
        For more info: http://corel.com/smartgraphics

        Regards,
        Benoit