RE: [svg-developers] Re: SVG in Explorer 5.5

  • Harrell, Wade
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2000
      Peter thanks for the tip!!!! That is really useful, I had been trying to
      figure out how to view the dynamic code from
      http://www.iguanastudios.com/rnd/svg/rnd002/index.html

      Wade Harrell * Sr Content Engineer
      Iguana Studios Inc * 16 W 19th * 10th Floor * New York, NY 10011 - 4205 *
      http://www.iguanastudios.com
      Latitude: 40.739145 (40° 44' 20" N) * Longitude: -73.992089 (73° 59' 31"
      W)
      wade@... * vox:212.209.1380 * fax:212.243.6506

      > 3. Wouldn't it be nice & handy to have an option "View DOM" instead
      > of "View Source"? View Source only shows the contents of
      > dummy.svg... Could give lots of understanding for dynamically
      > changed SVG images.

      Well, there is a trick that you can use: make sure that no
      text is selected, open context menu and select "Copy SVG". Paste
      it in you favorite text editor; now you have DOM snapshot.

      Peter Sorotokin
      software engineer
      Adobe Systems, Inc.