Re: [svg-developers] XML+XSLT > SVG

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 15, 2003
      gfazenbaker@... writes:

      > Hello all. Not sure if this is the right place to post but it doesn't
      > hurt to ask. I've worked with XML and XSL but just started looking
      > into SVG.
      >
      > I need to embed several SVG graphics into a htm page. This htm page
      > is a data report created from a XML file using javascript. I
      > understand I need to create a xsl file that will transform the xml
      > into svg. I don't understand how to get the resulting transformation
      > to display. I've look at a few tutorials online but I can't get it to
      > work. Any good resources or examples would be great.
      >
      > Please let me know if I can provide more info.

      Greg,

      I think you need to give quite a bit more information. "Can't get it work"
      could cover just about anything.

      What browser(s) or other viewer are you targetting? Have you correctly
      installed an SVG viewer for that browser?

      Can you hand code the HTML page with one or more SVG images? Does that
      display or not?

      Is your (presumed) XSLT producing SVG images as output? Or not?

      Lots of other possibilities too.

      We need more information, I think.

      If you have an output page which won't display it might be useful to show the
      code.

      Andrew Watt

    • Frank Bruder
      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 5, 2008
        Hi, Sujana,
        have you seen this post:

        Looks to me like Bruce Rindahl already has a solution for what you
        are trying.

        Regards
        Frank

        --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com,