Symbian player for svg

  • fix78@libero.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      hi

      I would like know if it is possible play a svg file on symbian mobile phone such as nokia and ericsson
      I see on the web that exist two software house that produce a player and are:
      zoomon and bitflash, but I was interested to know a opensource for create a svg symbian player
      Someone know also more information for implementation of j2me (java micro edition) and svg player.
      Thanks a lot for support

      bye bye

      Federico