RE: [svg-developers] Frame-based Stream Implementation

  • Ronan Oger
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003

      Yes it is possible to do this using getURL and parseXML. You need to
      upload snippets of SMIL-enabled code with the right start/stop times and you
      will succeed.

      Take a look at the RO IT Systems streaming graph examples for a working
      example.

      YOu will find them here (streaming graphics):

      http://www.roasp.com/index.shtml