web svg drawing tool (was What would u except in a Svg Editor?)

  • Ronan Oger
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2003
      The thread about this particular editor is not that deep, so it's n problem
      that you are jumping in.

      I'll take a wish list. The development is totally ad-hoc and rando right now
      as it is competing with other things like work and life. But I'll be
      updating it continuously.

      Post your wishes to this thread.