ActiveX and SVG

  • tnsisira <tnsisira@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hi all,
      I need to transform a XML document to SVG using an XSL stylesheet and
      visualize while a HTML page is loaded.
      The following HTML page works, when the output is HTML.
      My problem is how to assign transfored outcome of variable "svgdoc" to
      svg plugin.
      Any suggestion is welcome.

      thanks
      Sisira

      <head>
      <script language="JavaScript">
      <!--
      function startup() {
      var xmldoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
      xmldoc.async = false;
      xmldoc.load("D.gml");

      var xsldoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
      xsldoc.async = false;
      xsldoc.load("D.xsl");

      var svddoc = xmldoc.transformNode(xsldoc);

      document.write(svgdoc);

      }
      //-->
      </script>