RE : Re: Bug in asv when heavy loaded ? I'VE FOUND THE BUG !!

  • diblasi_r
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      Pierre,

      could you put up some web pages that show the difference that you
      have discovered!

      I am very interested in what you have figured out.

      We all learn by sharing what we know
      Robert A. DiBlasi
      rdiblasi@...
      http://www.svgnotebook.com
      SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member

      --- In svg-developers@y..., <svg@s...> wrote:

      > To avoid the long long time needed to refresh your browser....
      >
      > Just NEVER set save="snapshot" in the <?AdobeSVGViewer?>
      instruction.

      > That's so simple..when you've found it!
      >
      > Pierre
      > http://www.svg-builder.com
    • diblasi_r
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        Pierre,

        could you put up some web pages that show the difference that you
        have discovered!

        I am very interested in what you have figured out.

        We all learn by sharing what we know
        Robert A. DiBlasi
        rdiblasi@...
        http://www.svgnotebook.com
        SVG User Group: Chicago IL. Chapter member

        --- In svg-developers@y..., <svg@s...> wrote:

        > To avoid the long long time needed to refresh your browser....
        >
        > Just NEVER set save="snapshot" in the <?AdobeSVGViewer?>
        instruction.

        > That's so simple..when you've found it!
        >
        > Pierre
        > http://www.svg-builder.com
      • Peter Sorotokin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
          --- In svg-developers@y..., <svg@s...> wrote:

          > To avoid the long long time needed to refresh your browser....
          >
          > Just NEVER set save="snapshot" in the <?AdobeSVGViewer?>
          instruction.

          > That's so simple..when you've found it!

          And it's not even a bug. IE just makes a snapshot of the whole DOM
          to use in the history.

          Peter