Re: please do help

  • i_subhash@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2001
      Thank you very much for ur reply sir,,,but sir even after changing
      the namespace reference to what you have said and I removed even the
      stroke,,,didnt yield me any result,,the output remains same sir,,i,e
      the XSLT IS

      <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
      xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
      <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" media-type="image/svg"/>
      <xsl:template match="/">
      <svg width="3in" height="3in">
      <desc>THIS IS A CIRCLE</desc>
      <g>
      <circle style="fill: blue; stroke: red" cx="200" cy="200" r="100"/>
      </g>
      </svg>
      </xsl:template>
      </xsl:stylesheet> and I dont have mozilla browser,,anyway i
      downloading that,,and I dont know what plugginn it supports SVG and
      what version of Mozilla,,but my prority is to get SVG from XSLT
      please help me sir!!!!!!!!!