Re: [svg-developers] zoom-in with mouseclick

  • Madhavi Chadarasipalli
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      I am doing the same thing in my project. I am writing
      a function onClickZoom() and I am using <animate
      attributeName="viewBox" ....> function and changing
      the viewbox values according to the requirments and it
      sworking pretty fine.... I don't know whether this is
      the problem you are referrring to...

      Madhavi

      --- Mayi <mayi4u_2000@...> wrote: > Hello,

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com