Re: [svg-developers] authoring tool - for AOL members of this group

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      In a message dated 29/01/01 09:23:56 GMT Standard Time, tobiasreif@...
      writes:

      By that, I meant:
      The discussion about webdraw and it's features would
      benefit significantly from
      1) the broad range of fields the members of this list
      come from, and from
      2) the vast array of SCG-applications we're dreaming
      of.
      As I said, the developers of webdraw pay close
      attention to all descriptions of ideas, needs,
      problems, suggestions related to SVG-authoring, and
      detailed descriptions of suggestions for features.
      See you there:

      Tobi

      If there are any other AOL members ofnSVG-Developers can I suggest you write
      to Newsmaster@... and ask that the Jasc newsgroup which Tobi mentions be
      made available on AOL.

      If several of us ask then we will probably get it added.

      Thanks

      Andrew Watt