Re: [svg-developers] authoring tool

  • Tobias Reif
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2001
      --- I <tobiasreif@...> wrote:
      [...]
      > I just think that the level of the discussion over
      > there would increase dramatically [...]

      By that, I meant:
      The discussion about webdraw and it's features would
      benefit significantly from
      1) the broad range of fields the members of this list
      come from, and from
      2) the vast array of SCG-applications we're dreaming
      of.
      As I said, the developers of webdraw pay close
      attention to all descriptions of ideas, needs,
      problems, suggestions related to SVG-authoring, and
      detailed descriptions of suggestions for features.
      See you there:

      Tobi

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/