Developers Wanted - VML to SVG Translator

  • Paul Kissel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2001
      Hi all,

      I am just starting to staff a project for a client that will involve
      building a server-based VML to SVG translator. If you know anyone who may
      be interested in working on the project, please send a note/resume to me at
      the email address listed below. The work is 100% telecommuting, 1099-based,
      part-time and fulltime OK. Should be a lot of fun!

      Thanks,
      Paul K.

      Paul E. Kissel, President
      RiverBend Software, Inc.
      Phone: +1 541.383.9397
      Fax: +1 541.317.0676
      Email: Paul@...
      Postal: 20859 King Hezekiah Way, Bend OR 97702
      Web: www.RiverBendSoftware.com