RE: [svg-developers] schemas (eg DTDs) for slides and links (was: JackSVG [...])

  • Max Dunn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      < tobi wrote>
      Check the slides of the SVG Open animation workshop by Stefan Goessner,
      Michel Hirtzler:

      http://www.svgopen.org/material/ws_animation_filters/index.html
      http://www.svgopen.org/material/ws_animation_filters/diapos_animation/ti
      tle_0.svg

      Give the SVG focus (click on it), then hit + to go to the next slide.
      </tobi wrote>

      WOW! That is a fantastic piece of work. I've never seen such great,
      concise, SVG content that explains a topic so clearly.

      It's like a free book on SVG animation, very well organized and
      comprehensive. Michel always has amazing examples, Stefan always
      explains everything so clearly, this presentation could be turned into a
      book, though it is complete in its current form.

      Speaking of which, I think *finally* we can say that there is a decent
      set of available books on SVG. I just saw three SVG books showing up in
      several stores, a vast improvement over the situation a year ago. Kurt
      Cagle's book looks really good, that seems to have just reached the
      shelves. And in a couple weeks SVG Unleashed will be out.

      Max
    • Tobias Reif
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002

        did anyone use
        http://www.bitflux.ch/slideml
        ? How is it?
        Do any of the SVG slide generators support it yet?
        What other slide MLs are there?

        Tobi