getting xlink to work within defs or symbols

  • Ronan Oger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Help!

      I am trying to link from within a <defs> or <symbol> element and am failing
      miserably.

      Is there something wrong with my markup?

      http://www.roasp.com/2002/09/1.svg - using defs
      http://www.roasp.com/2002/09/2.svg - using symbols

      The XYZ GA and ABCD-0230 text lines have anchors defined within the
      def/symbol definition, and neither link works.

      Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

      ------------
      Ronan Oger, Director
      RO IT Systems GmbH
      Bahnhofstrasse 52
      CH-8001 Zurich,Switzerland
      www.roitsystems.com | www.roasp.com
    • Ronan Oger
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
        Thanks to Jim and Petra for the support on this.

        It seems that this is an ASV bug as Jim reports that the two links below
        work as expected under squiggle.

        I have submitted a bug report to Adobe regarding this.

        Ronan