JackSVG: "Power without Powerpoint"

  • Tobias Reif
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      Hi,

      just found
      http://titanium.dstc.edu.au/xml/jacksvg/
      on
      http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/svg.html (References and Resources)

      In action:
      http://w3c.dstc.edu.au/presentations/

      Nice slides; all in one => no loading/redraw required for each slide,
      but that also means no bookmarks. Both have pros/cons, so multiple files
      might be a good option in addition to one file output.

      Tobi

      --
      http://www.pinkjuice.com/
    • neumannandreas
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        that's really cool stuff.

        thx for the link - will use it for my next presentations ...

        Andreas

        --- In svg-developers@y..., Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@p...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > just found
        > http://titanium.dstc.edu.au/xml/jacksvg/
        > on
        > http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/svg.html (References and
        Resources)

        > In action:
        > http://w3c.dstc.edu.au/presentations/
        >
        > Nice slides; all in one => no loading/redraw required for each
        slide,
        > but that also means no bookmarks. Both have pros/cons, so
        multiple files
        > might be a good option in addition to one file output.
        >
        > Tobi
        >
        > --
        > http://www.pinkjuice.com/
      • Larry Garfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
          This has now made it to the top of my "really cool shit!" list. :-) I
          was considering something like this myself at one point, but why
          reinvent the wheel? Especially a nice wheel like this.

          Things I wish it had: Jump to slide, keyboard advance (problem with SVG
          in general, sadly), and reverse.

          The licensing terms look pretty good, too. Thanks for the link, Tobi!

          --
          Larry Garfield AIM: LOLG42
          lgarfiel@... ICQ: 6817012

          -- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)