mixed scaling ?

  • Ruud Steltenpool
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      I want to be able to resize some of my objects (than consist out of multiple
      SVGElements) and i can do that by changing the transform-attribute of the
      group, but...

      .... i want to keep everything as readable as possible, so:
      keep text size above a certain minimum as long as it fits
      keep line-thickness between limits
      keep space between objects within limits
      keep certain distances within the object between limits
      etc., etc.

      I can probably realize this by complex scripts, but i think people on this
      list can think of more elegant solutions.