SVG import in windows program.

  • jiri_cuypers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002

      Does anyone have some experience with SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
      in .NET? (if possible i'm looking for a custom made component with
      source) examples, tips, third party tools are welcome. I need to be
      able to read it and the display it on a canvas. Also I need basic
      interactions like shapes, interconnection, zooming, moving,
      drawing, ...). Does anyone have examples, books, ... etc.

      Thanks in advance,
      Jiri Cuypers
    • Niklas Gustavsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hi

        We are a group working on an open-source implementation of the SVG DOM in C#. We also develop a SVG viewer. Interactions has to be done from .NET (not with scripting) and is still fairly limited, static rendering is comin along pretty fast.

        email me offlist if your interested in more info or helping out :-)

        /niklas

        Does anyone have some experience with SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
        in .NET? (if possible i'm looking for a custom made component with
        source) examples, tips, third party tools are welcome. I need to be
        able to read it and the display it on a canvas. Also I need basic
        interactions like shapes, interconnection, zooming, moving,
        drawing, ...). Does anyone have examples, books, ... etc.

        Thanks in advance,
        Jiri Cuypers

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my membership"