[svg-developers] Re: Adobe's new SVG Preview Site

  • Chris Lilley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2000
      > Michael Bierman wrote:
      >
      > Adobe has released a Preview release of our SVG Viewers and a beta of our
      > SVG Converter for Windows for Adobe Illustrator . In addition, we have an
      > SVG Developer's Technology preview site which features an SVG tutorial
      > and plenty of SVG samples.
      > (http://beta1.adobe.com/svgpreview_alpha/SVG/main.html) The tutorial is
      > also available in Japanese.
      > Michael Bierman
      > Senior Product Manager, SVG Product Marketing
      > mbierman@... http://www.adobe.com/svg

      Michael,

      Could you *please* announce this on www-svg. I have bee waiting for the
      Adobe public announcement before updating the W3C SVG pages to point to the
      new viewer and export plugins. I have had a number of SVG developers
      already mail me to ask why the W3C site isn't updated yet, since everyone
      seems to know about the new release.

      --
      Chris Lilley
      Chair, W3C SVG Working Group