When?

  • David Nimmons
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2000
      When is the book SVG for dummies going to be available? : )
    • Steve White
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        I have just agreed to help write a book on SVG for Manning Publications. It
        won't be for dummies though. We don't have a definite publication date yet
        but I expect it will be around the end of the first quarter next year.

        Yours Truly

        Steve White
        steve@...
        www.VirtualMechanics.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
          Good news. I look forward to it. I hope it will at least be comprehensible
          to dummies.

          "Steve White"
          <steve@VirtualMech To: <svg-developers@egroups.com>
          anics.com> cc: