[svg-developers] New SVG Technology Site

  • mbierman@adobe.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 1999
      I would like to invite all of you to visit the Adobe SVG Technology Preview site.The site includes the latest SVG viewers for Netscape Communicator and Internet Explorer on both Macintosh and Windows platforms, an SVG tutorial, demos & examples, and much more. You can register for the site at:

      http://www.adobe.com/web/featu res/svg/previewprog.html

      Please contact me or use the site's feedback area to tell us what you think and what you'd like to see on this site.
      Michael Bierman
      Sr. Product Manager, SVG Product Marketing
      mbierman@...