a Q from the resident lurker =)

  • Deneb Pettersson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      hi ppl, haven't been posting much lately(well since last summer...) but
      I've been following the stuff going on nontheless. Right now I'm just
      wondering if there is a place where the older mails are gathered and
      posted online, as I recently deleted all mails prior to 1.2.2002(Yes
      there were thousands of those)?

      Deneb Pettersson
    • Niklas Gustavsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi

        Check the link in the footer of each mail, for example this.

        /niklas
        www.protocol7.com

        hi ppl, haven't been posting much lately(well since last summer...) but
        I've been following the stuff going on nontheless. Right now I'm just
        wondering if there is a place where the older mails are gathered and
        posted online, as I recently deleted all mails prior to 1.2.2002(Yes
        there were thousands of those)?

        Deneb Pettersson

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers and click "edit my membership"