Formal comments [CORRECTION] (was:Re: [svg-developers] Re: Animated instances (was: Animation and begin=mouseover in )

  • Dean Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      The comments list is svg-comments@....
      (not www-svg-comments@...). The messages
      are only available to W3C members.

      The public mail list is www-svg@....
      This is a public list with archives. Only
      subscribers can post.

      You can post to either, but we prefer www-svg@...
      so that the rest of the public can see the comments
      and discussion.

      It's possible that we will make public our response
      to all last call comments, but this is not decided yet.

      Dean

      Chris Lilley wrote:
      > On Friday, March 01, 2002, 1:24:49 PM, fruc13 wrote:
      >
      > f> I proposed them add an xlink:actuate attribute at least to the image
      > f> element, this would enable an image to begin loading after an event
      > f> and not always at the beginning of the main svg. This would enable
      > f> sequential downloading of animated images, so that the first part of
      > f> the animation would load faster.
      >
      > Yes, we read that.
      >
      > f> iztok jeras
      > f> www.rattus.info
      >
      > f> P.S.: About formal comments, I send comments to www-svg@...
      >
      > That is a discussion list, not a comment drop-box. (btw its @...)
      >
      > f> so
      > f> that I can see their reactions if they answer (they mostly don't).
      >
      > Comments are addressed - in the next draft, and after the WG as a whole
      > has discussed them. Or we say (as we did in the recent last call
      > draft) that particular comments are not addressed.
      >

      > f> Is
      > f> it better to send them to www-svg-comments@...?
      >
      > Yes.
      >
      > If you also want to discuss them, then copy the comments here.

      > f> true.

      >>>I don't think it is clear at the moment. Feel free to send a formal
      >>>comment that will be taken into account by the Working Group at
      >>>www-svg-comments@w...
      >>>
      >>>Antoine

    • fruc13
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi Dean and Chris

        I am happy to see that you are not ignoring me, so I will be more
        cool with the next comments of the spec and try to get some feedback
        on the svg-developers list.

        Regards
        IzI