Re: [svg-developers] Re: New file uploaded to svg-developers

  • andrei
    Message 1 of 204 , Mar 1, 2002
      diblasi_r wrote:

      >Hello andrei,
      >
      >I am getting an error:
      >
      >Reference to undeclared namespace prefix:
      >'xlink'. Line 12, Position 33
      >
      > style="visibility: hidden">
      >
      >I think you just need to put in a the xmlns declaration at the top of
      >you code like this:
      >
      ><svg width="1160px"
      > height="1960px"
      > onload="pacMan_Inicia(evt)"
      > onkeydown="pacMan_Movimento(evt)"
      > xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
      > xmlns:a="http://ns.adobe.com/AdobeSVGViewerExtensions/3.0/"
      > a:timeline="independent"
      > version="1.0">
      >

      >This should fix the error that came up :-)
      >
      >We all learn by sharing what we know
      >Robert A. DiBlasi
      >http://www.svgnotebook.com
      >
      >--- In svg-developers@y..., svg-developers@y... wrote:
      >
      >>Hello,
      >>
      >>This email message is a notification to let you know that
      >>a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the svg-developers
      >>group.
      >>
      >> File : /pacman_03.svg
      >> Uploaded by : andrei_thomaz <andrei@u...>
      >> Description : a strange pac man game
      >>
      >>You can access this file at the URL

      >>To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
      >>
      >>http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
      >>
      >>Regards,
      >>
      >>andrei_thomaz <andrei@u...>

      thank you very much, everything is working now :)
      andrei

    • svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 204 of 204 , Jan 22
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the svg-developers
        group.

        File : /THE_MAP.svg
        Uploaded by : jose_berk <jose_berk@...>
        Description : The Map (which should be zoomable and be able to click on each polygon)

        You can access this file at the URL:

        jose_berk <jose_berk@...>