zoom

  • jonathan chetwynd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
      Images appear to migrate to the top left corner.
      when zooming in and out, and the background becomes patchy.

      more seriously as i zoom out from for instance Rolex.svg the vital
      details become lost at a size when there are still plenty of pixels
      available to create a readable image.

      Does anyone have a good example of an image where more detail becomes
      available (extra roads for instance), and conversely when zoomed to say
      32x32 a symbol or icon is presented? cf thumbnails

      thanks

      --
      j.chetwynd@...

      http://www.peepo.com "enjoy surfing the net"
      http://www.learningdifficulty.org
    • svgnewbie2000 <svgnewbie2000@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
        I have a map in svg. when someone clicks(on florida for example). I
        want to show details for that state dynamically.
        I was able to do this. but can I zoom the area around that state(say
        a specified height and width of the rectangle) and have it as
        background for the details(like they have selected area around that
        state to zoom in. I tried to translate the 'd' attribute of the path
        for that state but the state(size) is small and is lost in the
        details

        thanks
      • ratee111
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2004
          hi,
          i've the svg file that is bar chart. how i can do zoom with graph?
          Regards,
          mon
        • yassinezt
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2007
            hi all im new in this groups please helpme i wanna make a programme
            that make zoom in svg thanx a lot
          • Stephen Quintero
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
              A bit of searching will yield several useful examples, such as this one:

              http://alzt.tau.ac.il/~dagan/tools/panZoom.svg

              Stephen