again

  • antoine j. quint, esq.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      hello!

      svgdoc.getElementById(textZone).getFirstChild().data = 'a new string';

      I found out that this works but strangely I cannot do this

      svgdoc.getElementById(textZone).getFirstChild().deleteData() or any other
      CharacterData methods for that matter.

      Anybody knows how to use the CharacterData methods? thank you!

      antoine

      Antoine Quint <antoine@...>
      XML developer / SVG designer
      +33 6 03 11 21 23 mobile

      k n o w s c a p e : // www.knowscape.com

      Knowscape LLC - 151 1st Avenue, Suite 68 - New York, NY 10003 - USA
      +1 212 504 8168 tel
      +1 212 202 7700 fax

      Knowscape SARL - 9ter, rue Auguste Barbier - 75011 Paris - France
      +33 1 42 01 00 07 tel
      +33 1 43 57 23 47 fax