8009Re: [svg-developers] Adobe SVG Viewer with XP IE?

  • Chris Lilley
    Nov 1, 2001
      Ian Forrester wrote:

      > Sorry, I have to question one thing.
      > I don't think Windows XP Professional final comes with SVG support
      > pre-loaded.

      I believe DonXML was referring to the machines at a conference, not to
      the stock installation necessarily. What he said was that if they
      installed acrobat, that would also install Adobe SVG Viewer by default.

      --
      Chris
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic