      From: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:svg-developers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of saya445@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:42 AM
      To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [svg-developers] SVG for beginners

      hi me,bers...am new in svg and am taking this path as a free lancer without any training.am doing this because of my college project that am doing this year in Kenya.unfortunately this is a field that is unknown in this part of the world.i need some step to step tuitorials of how to go about it.more likely how to display SVG images in android application.

      Help experts.....

      Regards

      Saya

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic