66299Converting relative path references to absolute references in code

  • Pranav Lal
    Jan 15, 2014
      Hi all,

      As I have stated in a previous thread, I am considering getting a robot to
      follow a map written in SVG. How should I handle the path element? The first
      problem I see is to convert all relative references to absolute references.
      How is this done? I did see the code at
      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9677885/convert-svg-path-to-absolute-comm
      ands/9677915#9677915

      but cannot fully follow the logic. Moreover, the code is in java script
      which I am not familiar with. Yes, I can sort of understand the basics but
      not enough to translate the function to a python routine.

      Pranav