66280Re: [svg-developers] SVG help needed BIG TIMe and ASAP

  • Cameron Laird
    Nov 12, 2013
      On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 05:12:42AM -0800, nausheendracula@... wrote:
      .
      .
      .
      > I am a developer and I haven't worked on svg before. I have to develop a dynamic page like this: http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2013/10/13/russia/ Also, please see the svg path on left side how is it linked with the content div on the right. Please guide me how to this. It would be a great help.
      .
      .
      .
      Nausheen, what do you have in mind for "guide"? I understand
      you "... haven't worked on svg before"; how much of it have
      you learned on your own? What sort of time constraint do you
      have on your project? Is your goal simply to finish this pro-
      ject, or do you want to learn enough SVG so that you understand
      the coding yourself?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic