66199Re: VectorShapes

  • Francis Hemsher
    Aug 2, 2013
      > I wish the browser compatibility was greater at this time, but decided to
      > get the site 'out there' and work on browser issues progressively.

      I surely agree with that approach: If the app gets some interest then spend the, mostly agonizing, time to get it cross browser. I use IE as my start-up browser.

      I looked at your app in Chrome. I believe it should provide an introduction on how to 'turn it on' and what a good experience the viewer will receive by doing so.

      As for Dart...I think I'll stick with JavaScript(This old horse doesn't care to learn new tricks.)

      Good Luck,
      Francis
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic