65970Re: [svg-developers] Loading SVG images dynamically and then accessing the dom

  • Marty Sullivan
    Nov 18, 2012
      Last I checked, you could get it by doing something like:

      var svgDoc = document.getElementById("myEmbed").getSVGDocument();

      You would then interact with the SVG by using the svgDoc variable in the
      same manner you would from a script inside the SVG.

      Marty