63977Re: [svg-developers] Starting Question: does SVG fit my wishes ?

  • David Bellot
    Aug 18, 2010
      sounds like the perfect technology for you.
      SVG can also be generated on the fly either on the server or with Javascript
      on the web browser.
      Interaction and animations are one of the strenght of SVG.

      In your MySQL database you can either store the whole file but I would
      advised to only store information that you need (like coordinates or
      whatever you need) and regenerate the SVG on the fly.

      For the PDF conversion, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good svg to pdf
      converter in PHP, it's pretty common. For help, don't hesitate to come back
      on this forum, people have a very good knowledge of SVG and always willing
      to help.

      Cheers,
      David

      --