63706Re: Microsoft listens, ten years later...

  • patrickdengler
    May 4, 2010
      Doug (who I don't know if is a member of this group), Ed (who I am pretty sure is a member) and I among others work a LOT to make sure that the set of features is interoperable. There are a few edge cases we run into occasionally and we fix.

      Once we get our 'final deliverables for SVG' out, I encourage you to help us spot the differences.

      --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Max Dunn" <maxdunn@...> wrote:

      > > I'm also a member of this group :) So I am watching your requests/feedback etc.
      >
      > > Patrick Dengler
      > > Microsoft
      >
      > Cool, welcome to the group! I see you joined this one April 16, 2010. Yet I was already refreshed by seeing your numerous on-target posts to www-svg@... since November of 2009.
      >
      > The "requests/feedback" we had of Microsoft the previous nine years were pretty boolean, like "support SVG!"
      >
      > Based on your working group activity, it appears you are a truly great resource for more serious implementation questions, and there is truly a future for SVG support from Microsoft.
      >
      > One request: I hope we never see an "SVG#" - please focus on enabling a cross-browser, cross-platform experience that is reliable for those of us building interactive vector graphic content. It was way cool to see that asteroids game work in Firefox, Safari, and IE. Keep up that sort of work.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Max Dunn
      > Silicon Publishing

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic