47920to start animation conditionally

  • Xiaoping Gao
    Mar 1, 2005
      I have a case like the following:
      animation element B will only start after animation
      element A end when a indicator is 0.

      I was testing a simple script like the one below:

      function hiliteWord(elId, timeStr){

      obj = svgDocument.getElementById(elId);
      if(hiliteInd==0)
      obj.beginElementAt(timeStr);
      }

      I tried to pass something like
      <set id="b" attributeName="font-style"
      attributeType="CSS" to="italic" begin="hiliteWord('b',
      'a.end');" dur="100ms" fill="freeze"/>

      It didn't work.

      I checked and found that beginElementAt(..) will not
      take a string as parameter.

      Does somebody have some idea on how to do it?

      Thanks in advance.

      Xiaoping

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic