15549RE: [svg-developers] Macromedia promises better Web apps

  • Mike Chambers
    May 1, 2002

      it just uses named anchors, so it would look like this:

      bookmark.html#bookmark1

      > Cool! Did they get a special license from you to do that, or can
      > anyone do it?

      i am not sure if they got a license, but since the SWF file format is
      open (as in publicly available) then yes, anyone can do it (as is
      evident by the large number of third party tools and libraries that
      create the swf format, most if not all of these did not license it from
      us).

      btw, since this is my first post, i am the flash community manager for
      macromedia.

      mike chambers

      mesh@...
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic