Napier Commission Report online

  • Frances Bishop
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      As sent to the countysutherland group a few minutes ago.....

      I may not be the first to spot this exceptional online resource.

      Thanks to BBC's online news ... Scots 'Domesday Book' put online
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/highlands_and_islands/6607863.stm

      Go to:

      http://www.highland-elibrary.com/7.html#report

      The Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Condition of Crofters and
      Cottars in the Highlands and Islands

      Vol. 1 alone has 849 pages (you can download each pdf).
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Thanks Frances.
        Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:23 AM
        Subject: [suth_to_aus] Napier Commission Report online

        As sent to the countysutherland group a few minutes ago.....

        I may not be the first to spot this exceptional online resource.

        Thanks to BBC's online news ... Scots 'Domesday Book' put online
        http://news. bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/uk_news/ scotland/ highlands_ and_islands/ 6607863.stm

        Go to:

        http://www.highland -elibrary. com/7.html# report

        The Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Condition of Crofters and
        Cottars in the Highlands and Islands

        Vol. 1 alone has 849 pages (you can download each pdf).

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.