CEMETERY SITE

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      Just to let you know looks like the cemetery site I mentioned a few days ago
      is back on line.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2008
        Must have ironed out their differences.
        It is a good site.

        Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
        Just to let you know looks like the cemetery site I mentioned a few days ago
        is back on line.

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2008
          yep..
          Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 12:44 PM
          Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] CEMETERY SITE

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:suth_ to_aus-digest@ yahoogroups. com
          mailto:suth_ to_aus-fullfeatu red@yahoogroups. com

          <*> To unsubscri! be from this group, send an email to:

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Checked by AVG.