Old Bailey Online - The Proceedings of the Old Bailey, 1674-1913 - Central Criminal Court

    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2008
      Apparently updating the old bailey on line. Did read this in our newspaper
      during the week....
      Jenelle.
      http://www.oldbaileyonline.org/
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2008
        Jenelle
        had this years ago, good to get an updated version
        Probably crawling with Bardsley & Ogden to name a few!
        Paddy
        Off to iron (think that's how you spell it?)

        Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
        Apparently updating the old bailey on line. Did read this in our newspaper
        during the week....
        Jenelle.
        http://www.oldbaileyonline.org/

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2008
          2 minds thinking alike, thought you spelt iron Yuck..  I might see if Charles is there.
          Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 11:39 AM
          Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Old Bailey Online - The Proceedings of the Old Bailey, 1674-1913 - Central Criminal Court

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*>! To change settings via email:
          mailto:suth_ to_aus-digest@ yahoogroups. com
          mailto:suth_ to_aus-fullfeatu red@yahoogroups. com

          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Checked by AVG.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2008
            I'm sure your spelling is the right one.
            B...Hell  an't put it off any longer.
            Maybe my visitors will get here soon and I can put it away, almost untouched for today.  Nobody is perfect Jenelle,
            Paddy

            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2008
              tried for a Polson too, none.  Couple of Charles, policemen....

              Message 6 of 7 , May 4, 2008
                Thanks Jenelle
                Had a ball!..Site runs very well and I found quite a few of my lot on the
                "right side of the law" and husbands on the other :)
                If you had anyone living in London, it is worth checking
                Judy

                Message 7 of 7 , May 4, 2008
                  Judy, I'm checking....
                  There was a scottish prisoner's site too, but can't remember the web
                  address.