Re: [suth_to_aus] TROUBLES WITH UNASSISTED IMMIGRANT SITE, VICTORIA

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2008
      Paddy,
      I delete most of them.
      Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 8:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] TROUBLES WITH UNASSISTED IMMIGRANT SITE, VICTORIA

      Jenelle,
      Lots of sneaky viruses that attach themselve to anything on the internet.
      Another reason people should stop endlessly forwarding fun attachements that include banks of previous senders still on the email. I never forward attachments on anyway and never send multi CC emails.
      I always save the attachment to my computer and if OK  send by itself to one person at a time.  Takes a bit longer but these days have to take lots of care..
      Got one the other day that had been forwarded 8 times with the fun attachment.
      Can't tell till you open the email, don't even have to open the attachment
      No bells went off so it was OK but got back to the sender and had words!
      Paddy

      Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@tpg. com.au> wrote:
      ! Paddy,
      don't know what's causing it.
      Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 7:06 AM

      Jenelle,
      Thanks for the timely warning, was close to going into that yesterday.
      Ran out of time! was going to have another look today.
      Paddy

      Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@tpg. com.au> wrote:
      Just be careful using the Unassisted Immigration, Victoria, my virus threat
      went off, we had to shift it to the vault (meaning Glen), and a friend in
      Christchurch just tried the site too and her anti-virus went off,.
      Problems with the Government site.

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:suth_ to_aus-digest@ yahoogroups. com
      mailto:suth_ to_aus-fullfeatu red@yahoogroups. com

      http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Checked by AVG.

      Checked by AVG.
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2008
        Jemelle,
        Know you do that's why I usually put my name in Subject line so you know it has been treated properly straight from my computer folder/s and not in bank of C.C. forwardings.Told my meice off the other day, said that if she couldn't treat them befor sending not to send at all.
        Now get less but never full of other peoples names..
        I mean what's hard about it.  People are too lazy, just hit the forward button and send to the whole address book some of them.
        Geeeez!!
        Paddy

        Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
        Paddy,