ROOKWOOD MEMORIAL GARDENS & CREMATORIUM

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      Can't remember if I sent this to the list.
      Jenelle.
      http://www.rookwoodcrem.com.au/driver.asp
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        Jenellem
        Might have missed it but don't think they are online except for services etc.
        They make too much money out of lookups  Think the Independant section has reasearch. Can't remember.
        Off for a shower, going to the Chinese Spectacular tonight.  Fred & I are both in pain so would be happier to stay home.  Lots of pain tabs might do the trick.
        Thanks for the flowers.
        Paddy

        Jenelle McCarrick <jmac2005@...> wrote:
        Can't remember if I sent this to the list.
        Jenelle.
        http://www.rookwoodcrem.com.au/driver.asp

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          Paddy,
          its on line, just was in there looking for a NZ lister, (that's how I generally find these web sites - looking for overseas people).  If the link doesn't work - go back to the home page at .au.   Enjoy the night....
          Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 2:11 PM
          Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] ROOKWOOD MEMORIAL GARDENS & CREMATORIUM

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/suth_ to_aus/join
          (Yahoo! ID required)