Re: [suth_to_aus] Re: Re: [suth_to_aus)Arneson/MacBean marriage

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
      I'll have a look Betty, Queensland historical indexes on line.  Only to 1914, I'll post the link for you.
      Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:27 AM
      Subject: [suth_to_aus] Re: Re: [suth_to_aus)Arneson/MacBean marriage

      Hi  Jenelle, Hope you & yours had a great New Year, wasn't it HOT!!! We had 42deg. here (Portland VIc),but today is beautiful, 22deg....

      I am wondering if you could help me with a marriage of Edward Arneson and Kathleen MacBean, probably around 1885 in Queensland? I know I am not giving you much info..but the family story is that Kathleen came out to Aus (Qld) as a companion to the Qld Gov wife. Kathleen was born circa 1865, not sure if she was born in Ireland or UK, but of Irish descent. They settled in NSW and had Florence Eveline and Kathleen in the Murwillumbah district.  I have tried for their marriage on NSW BDM, but no luck!     TIA, Betty S

      ======== At 2008-01-02, 05:41:10 you wrote: ========

      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

      Best regards.

                      John Sheather
                      kapyong@bigpond. com
                      2008-01-02

      by Foxmail 5.0 e-mail client .
      Get it at http://www.GoodFree Software. netfirms. com

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Judy Meibusch
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
        Betty
        Have been searching my Qld discs no luck so far....but some marriages [just a few] never made it back to the registrar :(
        Now don't tell me they were not married :)
        Judy
        PS VERY mild here in SE Qld...need a jumper outside

        Hi  Jenelle, Hope you & yours had a great New Year, wasn't it HOT!!! We had 42deg. here (Portland VIc),but today is beautiful, 22deg....

        I am wondering if you could help me with a marriage of Edward Arneson and Kathleen MacBean, probably around 1885 in Queensland? I know I am not giving you much info..but the family story is that Kathleen came out to Aus (Qld) as a companion to the Qld Gov wife. Kathleen was born circa 1865, not sure if she was born in Ireland or UK, but of Irish descent. They settled in NSW and had Florence Eveline and Kathleen in the Murwillumbah district.  I have tried for their marriage on NSW BDM, but no luck!     TIA, Betty S

        .

      • John Sheather

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
            Dear Judy, Aploogies, I called you Jenelle instead of JUDY....another seniors moment? Thanks, again, Betty

            = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
              OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YA...
              I have knocked on the door of 21 twice.....

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
                  I think I am losing the plot!!! APLOOGIES???? good grief! Senior moment??? I have been on the computer TOO long!!
                  Regards,  Betty S

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
                    Dear Jenelle AND Judy, I just found out that this chap sometimes goes as Anthon Edward ,or Edward Anthon ,born in Norway, c. 1860.
                    I am going to go to bed and rest my poor brain!!!Betty S

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
                      ok Betty.