Happy New Year to you all

  • Chris Stokes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
      Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
      There is a Sutherland January calendar now on Strictly Sutherland for those who would like it.
      Link below.

      Chris

      www.countysutherland.co.uk

      Member's Interests

      Strictly Sutherland - beautiful desktop wallpapers

      Cards with a Touch of Class - for all those birthdays, etc.

    • Joan Currie
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
        Happy New Year to you Jenelle, Paddy and Chris.
        I hope it is a good one for Suth to Aus!
        Joan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
          A Happy New Year to you too Christine,
          2007 has flown but in some ways I am glad it is over.
          New start for 2008
          Paddy

          Chris Stokes <chrstn_stokes@...> wrote:
          Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
          There is a Sutherland January calendar now on Strictly Sutherland for those who would like it.
          Link below.

          Chris

          Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
            We hope so too Joan,
            Hope your year brings happiness & health in the coming year/s
            Best wishes
            Paddy

            Joan Currie <jocurrie@...> wrote:

            Happy New Year to you Jenelle, Paddy and Chris.
            I hope it is a good one for Suth to Aus!
            Joan

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:suth_to_aus-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:suth_to_aus-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            BEGIN:VCARD
            VERSION:2.1
            N:Currie;Joan
            FN:Joan Currie
            EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jocurrie@...
            REV:20080101T112302Z
            END:VCARD

            Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
              and same to you Joan - here's hoping a few brickwalls come down.
              Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 9:23 PM
              Subject: [suth_to_aus] Re:Happy New Year to you all

              Happy New Year to you Jenelle, Paddy and Chris.
              I hope it is a good one for Suth to Aus!
              Joan

              Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008

                Happy New Year to you Chris.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008

                  and Glen will be green with envy not being able to ski.
                  Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 8:27 AM
                  Subject: Re: [suth_to_aus] Happy New Year to you all

                  Thanks lots Jenelle.
                  By tomorrow we should have our first serious snow of winter and believe me I will be wishing myself in Queensland!!
                  Hoping this is a brilliant genealogical success year for many.