Re: [suth_to_aus] Season's Greetings

    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 24, 2007
      Loved the Frog,
      What's his name?
      Paddy

      Judy Meibusch <raigmore@...> wrote:
      A very Happy Christmas to all on the list!
      A special thank you to Jenelle...who seems to just keep finding so many amazing websites...!

      God bless
      from Judy [and her bathroom frog :) ]

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.

      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 24, 2007
        My bathroom frog was in the frangapani tree...
        let it rain soon.
        Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 6:16 AM
        Subject: [suth_to_aus] Season's Greetings

        A very Happy Christmas to all on the list!
        A special thank you to Jenelle...who seems to just keep finding so many amazing websites...!

        God bless
        from Judy [and her bathroom frog :) ]

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • Judy Meibusch
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
          Just Bathroom frog, Paddy [though we do have 2]
          Judy

          Loved the Frog,
          What's his name?
          Paddy

          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
            Better than on the toilet seat.  Happened to us North of Cairns.
            Always suspected sabotage from my son!
            Paddy

            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
              its raining today, temp so much better... moths have hatched everywhere.

              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
                Big as elephants?  Mozzies hatching too?

                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
                  mozzies been busy for ages, after the rain - have to watch for dengue fever.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
                    Hi Jenelle, Hope your Christmas was a good one.  So pleased to hear the rain has come, that will make it much more pleasant for a while.  We had a mild Christmas Day (temperature wise) - very pleasant.
                    Carol

                    its raining today, temp so much better... moths have hatched everywhere.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 25, 2007
                      Christmas day zipped over to the parents, then out to the cemetery, (where someone who shall remain nameless and lying at my feet), jumped through the car window - we left them down, and joined me at my Grandmother's grave.....
                      then spent the majority of the rest of the day at friend's house, they have air con and border collies, got home at 4.35.... so nice day.